The position of Collection Specialist is to contact clients and collect outstanding payments. He will struck a balance between maintaining trustful relationships, and ensuring timely payments. Our
Collection Specialist should exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness. he will investigate historical data for debts and bills, and take actions in order to encourage timely payments, we expect him to be able to resolve billing issues, customer credit issues and oversee accounts to identify and collect the overdue payments then accordingly report collection activity.
• Manage the relationship with clients regarding invoicing, payments and collection process in a professional manner.
• Monitor and manage a portfolio of accounts to identify outstanding debts and reduce DSO
• Submit timely and accurate SOA & invoices to clients.
• Perform telephone, email and other forms of correspondence to make collections
• Maintain a very detailed collection call log, providing updates and follow up reminders.
• Leading the daily, weekly & monthly catch meetings with customers & internal teams
• Investigate historical data for each debt or bill.
• Reconcile complex debtors’ accounts.
• Resolves customer-billing issues and disputes.
• Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
• Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status.
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with various Business Units, Sales, and Key
Individuals and Customers.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned by direct manager.
• Proven experience as a Collection Specialist or similar role
• Knowledge of billing procedures, collection process and techniques.
• Working knowledge of MS Office and databases (Confident at using Microsoft Excel )
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Skilled in negotiation
• High level of responsibility, result oriented, problem-solving approach