- Collect inactive accounts and delinquent commercial accounts, including conducting pre-collection analysis, performing address searches, making personal contact with the companies, making decisions regarding outsourcing accounts to collection agencies and maintaining records as required.
- Locates debtors contacting relatives, neighbors, and employer(s) or through researching court document and other official information sources.
- Evaluates payment history and verifies client information pertinent to the collection of fees, fines
- Contacts debtors to modify payment schedule, update case records in the court’s database, explain diligently, tactfully and diplomatically their legal obligations, any penalties for and consequences of non-payment, and regulations/rules/procedures related to payment of account.
- Performs financial intake reviews with clients which include, but are not limited to, establishing payment arrangements and explaining terms and conditions of probation.
- Prepares correspondence and reports.
- Other tasks may assign by HOD if necessary.
- English & Arabic Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Data entry
- Computer skills
- With Qatar Driving License
- At least 2 years experience in the same role.