We are looking for a skilled Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.
The right Waitress uplifts the dining experience for customers.
We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill.
If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you.
To be a successful Waiter or Waitress, you should be polite with our customers and make sure they enjoy their meals.
You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with our Kitchen Staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
Keep in mind that Waitress duties may require working in shifts and/or occasionally during weekends and holidays.
Ultimately, it is the duty of our Waitresses to provide an excellent overall dining experience for our guests.
- Proven work experience as a Waitress
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system
- Basic math skills
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit
- Flexibility to work in shifts