- Installation of coffee machines
- Check and repair Coffee Machines at customer premises and in the workshop
- Conduct preventive maintenance and calibration services
- Respond to breakdown call outs
- Perform duties effectively to avoid repeat repair and to complete the task within the shortest time possible as to increase the overall performance of the outlet and to avoid re-work.
- Conducting demo about the servicing techniques of all the coffee machines brand
- Responsible for making endorsements and reports of the tasks performed and queries of clients to the Sales department
- Ensures monthly Productivity Target is achieved to have fewer customer pending calls
- Maintain a professional courteous manner with all the clients
- Other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum of two years experiences working as a Coffee Machine or Kitchen Equipment machine.
- Should be able to work as a Team player and autonomously
- Highly organized with a strong problem-solving ability
- Technical Diploma or Degree