Guildhall has secured major staffing contract on one of the largest O&G projects in the region.
We are currently recruiting for a Coating Inspectr for this major onshore Oil & Gas pipeline project in Uganda.
Our client is a Joint Venture between two of the largest and prominent Oil & Gas conglomerates. The contract is valued at over $500m and is due to last 6 years.
– Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
– Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, write and send to Quality Control Supervisor non-conformances reports.
– Control of storage and certification of consumables.
– Performs qualifications of coating processes.
– Checks surface preparation.
– Checks and records atmospheric conditions prior to starting of painting operations.
– Carries out wet and dry film thickness checks.
– Monitors observations of the correct coding cycles.
– Verifies the correct colour-coding and painting.