· Manage existing products and services including but not limited to Service enhancements and benchmarking, along with creating / integrating new products after conducting the necessary technical & market research in order to determine product demand, positioning and availability.
· Lead the development of product strategies and documentation of such strategies.
· Identify market requirements and develop new services business cases, in addition to conduct in-depth business cases analysis.
· Interact with Sales & Pre-Sales Division, Service Delivery department within the company as well as with Technology vendors and Partners.
· Responsible for the product life-cycle including developing and maintaining road-maps.
· Lead the beta deployments Products development.
· Develop specialized training on new products for the company’s relevant departments like: Solutions Architects, Service delivery, etc.
· Drive adoption of Cloud solutions, optimized cost, reliability and security.
· Influence and drive the implemented cloud strategy along with the introduction of Cloud solutions.
· Build reusable deployment documentation to accelerate the adoption of Cloud solutions across business units.
· Ensure Cloud deployments result in resilient, robust, and compliant systems.
· Oversee technology assessments, technology strategy reviews, and provide internal consulting to ensure all areas are practicing sound architecture hygiene.
· Translate complex ideas, technology, and programs into language that customers can relate to and act as a key influencer on technical decisions that affect the business on a long-term basis.
· Participate in the development of metrics and scorecards to influence the technology teams on industry best practices for Cloud deployments.
· Manage the vendor relationship including determining in scope and out of scope work, work through any interpretation of contract terms and monitoring/review SLA adherence.
· Perform deep dive research on missed SLAs Partners with the vendor to drive continuous improvement resulting in improved service and lower cost.
· Understand short and long-term goals and objectives and recommend technical solutions and services. Maintain organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing technologies.
· Develop Product budget inline with the business objectives.
· Lead in a fast-paced environment and produces high-quality work under tight deadlines.
· Work with business stakeholders to advise them on available Cloud Services and enterprise agreements.
· Direct other Departments through mentoring, coaching and develop employees’ skills through open communication, training and performance management processes.
· Build and maintain employee morale and motivation; ensure the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies.
· · 10+ years of related experience preferably within the Cloud industry
· Bachelor’s degree in Computers (B.sc) or equivalent is a must.
· Candidate must be certified in at least 2 of the Following VmWare tracks:
o Data center virtualization track VCP or higher (VCAP, VCDX)
o Network virtualization (NV) track VCP-NV or higher (VCAP-NV, VCDX-NV)
o Cloud Management and Automation (CMA) track VCP-CMA or higher (VCAP-CMA, VCDX-CMA)
· Must have a strong knowledge and certification on AWS, Azure and google cloud.
· Must have strong knowledge in online marketplace technologies & trends
· Must have advanced level of Virtualization and cloud technologies.
· Background & good understanding of data networking technologies & architecture.
· Knowledge of Cloud computing models.
· Good understanding of open stack technologies.
· General knowledge of technologies such as Virtualization, Cloud, Server Technologies, support /engineering experience in data center environment.
· Strong customer focus attitude.
· Strong interpersonal skills to foster harmony and team spirit with other departments.