- Inquiring about patients’ health objectives as well as their nutritional needs, preferences, and constraints.
- Creating dietary programs for customers.
- Compiling data and keeping track of clients’ journey toward their health objectives.
- Entering patient data into a database.
- Keeping up with the newest nutritional findings.
- Advising hospital Kitchen and catering departments about the specific dietary requirements of the patients.
- To visit the inpatients and teach them and their families about nutrition, diet, and food selection
- Valid Kuwait MOH license
- Experience with patients who have undergone Bariatric Surgery