Job SummaryPerforms the custodial routine work in company office premises to ensure order and sanitation at all timesJob Roles & ResponsibilitiesPrincipal Accountabilities
- Ensures that a high level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the office on a daily basis.
- Ensures that material request for the upcoming month is submitted based on the agreed timeline
Additional Job Roles & Responsibilities
Additional Job Roles and Responsibilities (Cont.2)1. Cleans and maintains office premises by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and polishes floors; dusting & polishing light fixtures & office tables; removing stains from surfaces using chemicals & cleaning solutions and cleaning restrooms to ensure high level of sanitation.
- Ensures that cleaning procedure, assignment area and schedule given is followed on daily basis.
- Ensures trash bins, cigarette bins are emptied when full or at the end of every day.
- Ensures routine inspection of assigned areas and perform necessary touch ups every hour.
- Ensures necessities (toilet necessities, tissues & etc.) are always available and replenish it immediately once over.
2. Requests cleaning materials / products needed to ensure that the work is not delayed due to unavailability of materials needed.
- Ensures that material request for the upcoming month is submitted one (1) week before the end of the present month
- Knowledge on proper sanitation practices and procedures
- Knowledge on operating cleaning equipment / machines
- Knowledge on coding of cleaning materials / equipment
- Basic knowledge in English
- Cleaning techniques
- Understand and follow simple oral and written instructions
- Very keen in maintaining the confidentiality of information at all times
- Set priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities
Job ExperienceTotal 2 year(s) On Job 1 year(s) GCC 1 year(s)EducationHigh School Diploma