- Assist in initiating of the project execution plan (PEP).
- Assist with the administration, budget and scheduling of projects.
- Check the civil design of projects to ensure compliance with the plan.
- Review drawings, method statements and material submittals required for site execution.
- Coordinate with Construction Manager & Project Managers for daily programs and target activities.
- Coordinate with Design, Mechanical and Electrical departments and other related technical departments.
- Coordinate with Procurement and Purchasing department for material requests, specifications and deliveries.
- Supervise civil installations and operations to ensure compliance to design and equipment specifications as well as in the operational and safety standards.
- Supervise and provide instructions, technical advice and support to Foreman, Chargehand and other site team members of the project and ensure all works are completed as planned and scheduled.
- Oversee and monitor the daily works of the sub-contractors.
- Update of work progress and target completion of activities.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of building construction principles, process and phases.
- Excellent knowledge in civil engineering concepts, methods, equipment and procedures.
- Project Management
- Leadership and supervisory
- Problem solving and decision making
- Able to meet schedules without sacrificing quality