- Contribute to the project development process by preparing effective planning, resource allocation, and implementation blueprint.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs.
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
- Focus on safety standards and regulations during each stage of project development.
- Offer crucial support to the company’s bidding, pricing, and planning tasks for improving profit margins and sales.
- Proven working experience in civil engineering.
- Problem solving and utilising 2D and 3D computer models.
- Showing excellent performance in distinct setups to complete ongoing construction projects with high efficiency.
- Strong command of creating clear, concise, and technically accurate project reports.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Civil Engineering.