- Ensure that the Teams are aligned & contribute towards achievement of parameters enlisted in the Team Objective Tracker
- Direct responsibility for the Units profitability and achieve targets (EBIT) set for the city
- Develop and maintain business relationships with all Consulate officials
- Ensure compliance to all existing processes and meet the defined SLA’s. Ensures that the teams are mentored & work towards adherence of all SOP’s/ processes, required to be complied with, from an Organizational & ISO perspective.
- Responsibility to manage city and staff efficiency & productivity.
- Undertake initiatives for process enhancements to improve quality & efficiency of the Unit. Facilitate & encourage teams to share “Spark Ideas”, and, encourage sharing of Best Practices.
- Ensure conduct of Product & Process Training to all staff on a regular basis through coaching and development. Ensure all staff attends trainings scheduled by HR & ensures effective Process Monitoring, by conducting Internal Process Certifications (IPC’s), for all staff.
- Manage Security (Physical & Data) at the Application Centre and to ensure effective controls are in place to pre-empt any physical / data security breach incidents. Ensure adherence to Corporate Security Policy.
- Liaison with support functions (Administration, HR, Finance etc.) & local Government authorities, to comply with local statutory requirements, as applicable.
- Lead new process rolls outs within the city.
- Ensure personal & professional development for employees by providing for training as per requirements.
- Mentor the team on a regular basis, thereby ensuring a successor is created for the position
- Succession planning for key employees
- Ensure judicious use of natural resources
- Adhere to the environmental health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization
- Education: Minimum: Graduate or global equivalent
- Additional: Post – Graduate or global equivalent
- Experience: 8 – 12 years of experience preferably in the Travel and Tourism or Service industry
- Experience in handling teams and managing processes
- Proficiency in MS office & good typing speed
- Adaptability and presence of mind to handle client queries and complaints