TheCISO GIAM Partner Relationship Management Lead (APAC) is a position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department in an effort to prevent, monitor and respond to information/data breaches and cyber-attacks.The overall objective of this role is to ensure the execution of Information Security directives and activities in alignment with Citi’s data security policy.
- Coordinate application testing efforts that support protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of business information that are stored and processed
- Educate and advise business and technical leaders on the development, delivery and management of security solutions
- Define and implement security policies and standards, and provide periodic Information Security (IS) management reports
- Provide security oversight for major system designs and monitor the implementation of approved Corrective Action Plans
- Plan and implement IS administration for Information Technology (IT) projects, and plan short to medium term IS actions and resources
- Contribute to the evaluation and selection of applications and systems, focusing on IS implications
- Manage a large/complex team or multiple teams, including the people, budget, policy formation, and strategy planning
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Proven experience with Databases preferred
- Additional technical certifications preferred
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proficient in interpreting and applying policies, standards and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting