Global leading Technology firm are strengthening their Middle East future tech Consulting arm in Dubai, driven by market demand for consulting in the areas of IT and digital transformation. Seeking to accelerate the growth in the areas of Blockchain, AI, Cloud, and Cyber Security, where they deliver a wide variety of strategy, sourcing, and implementation projects for top financial services, enterprise and public sector / government clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the major players within the UAE and we are looking for ambitious individuals to define strategy and help shape the future for not only themselves but also their clients Their core areas of expertise include Cybersecurity, Blockchain, AI / ML, Operational Resilience, Cloud and Infrastructure, Digital Workplace and Next Generation Networks.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assume project-critical responsibilities, develop strategic recommendations and guidance, and ensure the highest quality service to high level stakeholders
• Ability to demonstrate autonomy, high-quality deliverables, strong attention to detail and great communication skills
• Consultants also serve as leaders and mentors for junior consulting team members.
• Opportunities to develop industry-relevant thought leadership, participate in business development, and ultimately make your mark on the client and on the practice.
- Act as the SME to C-Suite level, Directors, CIO, IT Directors, Senior VP’s etc
- Help to put together the roadmap and digital strategy for ‘big ticket’ digital transformations
- Build and develop the practice and professional services division
Solid foundations in consulting skills with experience in external client-facing consulting or equivalent role (IT, management, or equivalent system integrator)
Consulting experience in one or more of the following:
• Digital workplace – strategy, user adoption, change management, device management and sustainability topics
Blockchain, AI / ML implementations
• Cloud and Infrastructure – Cloud adoption, infrastructure optimisation and operations transformation (on-premises / hybrid to cloud)
• Next Generation Networks – Software defined WAN, unified comms, contact centre technology, management, and automation
This is an extremely rare opportunity and all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.