• Perform mechanical and electrical corrective and preventive maintenance activity
• Monitor activities of the maintenance compliant to the EHS protocol
• Analyze the source of the generator failures and take corrective action.
• Troubleshooting engines on the field of Electronics and mechanics
• Maintain the log books for all generators and ensure necessary information is accurately recorded.
• Ensure that the working environment is kept up to the highest standards of cleanliness.
• Team leader.
• Comply with all EHS policies and procedures to ensure a safe and productive work place.
• Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in electro-mechanical engineering.
• Minimum 10 years working with Caterpillar Gas Generators, specifically CAT GG260-16 4.3 Mw, hands-on experience with maintenance and operation of Caterpillar gas engines and working experience with boilers and chillers.
• PLC knowledge
• Thorough understanding of Caterpillar Gas Generators.
• Able to understand and implement technical procedures
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Effective interpersonal and organizational skills