Raya Smart Buildings is hiring for the below job vacancy:-
- Meets accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements; investing excess funds.
- Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks and wire transfers.
- Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
- Renews business insurance by scheduling values including personal and real property, vehicles, computers, equipment, media, and accounts receivable.
- Supports annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Implementing the inventory system and fully automate the cycle starting with the purchase requisition to the invoice receipt and costing
- Develop and monitor budget information for the accounting department; track expenditures and variances, and take corrective measures as needed
- Audit transactions to approve ledger entries
- Maintain reliable AUC/Fixed assets register categorized by contractors’ names and asset type
- Applying the matching principal by Following up on other departments before monthly closing if they have any accrual expenses by setting monthly closing rules.
- Maintain AP aging analysis which is require accurate payment terms to be recorded or updated on Oracle.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Installs, modifies, documents and coordinates implementation of accounting system and accounting control procedures
- Ensuring the submission of the governmental payments on time without any delay or penalties. POs closure on monthly basis in alignment with the procurement
Required skills, expertise & Knowledge:
Functional Level: High knowledge of different accounting functions – Experience in Reporting & Analysis.
Business Level: high communication skills across all business level in terms of integrated function – Time Management – People Management.
Problem Solving: Required decision-making and problem solving skills.
Educational Background: Bsc of commerce with major accounting
CMA is a must
Professional Experience: Years of experience required from 7 to 10 years