About the Job
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.
- Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
- Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- Assist in annual tax return preparation
- Generate different tax returns to local authorities.
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or relevant field strongly preferred
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to motivate the team and lead by example
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
- Extensive corporate and personal tax experience
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette
- Expertise working with QuickBooks and financial statements
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers .