- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role e.g. Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, General Ledger, forecasting, budgeting etc.
- Responsible for day to day Finance and accounts operations.
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Consultative with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, any additions qualification will be considered.
- CMA is a plus.
- Min 5 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting.
- Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.