Our client a market leader in unifying corporate, non-profit, and governmental sectors is seeking a Chief Accountant for their Riyadh Head Office.
Reporting to the Support Services Director you will oversee the Finance Department, develop finical strategies, investment decisions, help the organization with strategic planning, and ensure they comply with Saudi Arabia’s financial regulations.
- Ensure all necessary documents, are requested, collected, and compiled.
- Review corporate, and client income tax returns.
- Provide clarity, and support through the financial/business analysis/ benchmarks to facilitate the decision-making process.
- Financial modeling, and meaningful information consolidation.
- Ensure accurate forecast.
- Maintain accurate financial business records.
- Ensure all transactional, and tax requirements are met.
- Keep updated with changes in regulations and legislation.
- Prepare and interpret monthly management accounts and annual reports.
- Implement financial plans.
- Assess and manage risks.
- Reconcile balance sheets, analyze margins, manage budgets, handle debtors, and monitor cash flow statements.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost reduction.
- Advise business owners and individuals regarding VAT.
- Maintain and garner new client relationships.
- Manage and oversee the entire accounting team, and conduct training, and mentoring.
- Qualified Accountant ACCA, CIMA, ACCA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 6 to 10 years experience
- Demonstrable experience gathering, and evaluating financial information, and making recommendations to senior management.
- Sound experience in managing finance (accounting, budgeting, control, and reporting) in a multinational environment.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.