1- Setting the proper chart of accounts
2- Recording the daily transactions on the ERP System
3- Making the needed period adjustments and provisions
4- Issuing all related reported such as the VAT / Income Statement/ Balance Sheet
5- closing the period and opening the books for the next period
6- Train junior accountants on Bookkeeping and the ERP
The Applicant shall report to and work under the management of a CPA and an expert on ODOO
- Strong Accounting background .
- Works well under pressure .
- Familiar with ERPs preferably ODOO ERP
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Strong communication and negotiation skills .
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft programs especially the Excel .
- Must be a bilingual , Arabic and English
- The Position requires meeting clients in our office and their offices .