- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Facilitate a swift monthly closure by computing essential factors like tax returns, fixed assets, and ledger data.
- Assist the independent auditor in conducting an annual evaluation of company records.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Analyze reconciling bank statements, and monitor company finances to issue accurate and insightful reports within defined deadlines.
- Ensure arrant guidance and regulation by implementing financial policies in every facet of the company’s fiscal activities.
- Bachelor of accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Expertise in handling financial activities by implementing the latest management and cost reduction trends.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in partnership management and inter-department coordination.
- An analytical personality, apt in understanding data by investigating the interplay between various information.
- Reporting Skills
- Hands-on experience in handling MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and PowerPoint.