Position Title: Chemistry English Teacher – High School
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 16K AED all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications plus health insurance, air ticket into the UAE and a repatriation ticket at the end of the contract
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
An independent federal entity responsible of enhancing the efficiency of the UAE’s public education sector.
- Teaching in the medium of English
- Responsible for planning, managing, and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
- Collaborating with Lead Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
- Managing the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers, and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
- Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Male/Female, 45 years old and below
- Must have Teaching Qualification and Teaching License
- Minimum 3 years of relevant teaching experience in a middle or high school level
- Must have certificate of proficiency (IELTS), a score of no less than 6.0 academic / 6.5 General (with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill); if IELTS certificate is not available, candidate will be subjected for a free EmSAT test provided by the company for one time, test score must be 1250 or higher
- Excellent oral and written English essential
- Open to overseas candidates