Description We are looking for a motivated & passionate candidate to join our Corporate Communications & Sustainability Department who will be responsible for preforming Corporate Entrepreneurship Responsibility (CER) activities including the management of facility, resources, technology, Design, and maintenance needed at any given time. In addition to event management and communication as well as performing various tasks aiming to fulfill the set objectives related to the adopted CER strategy.
Main responsibilities will include:
▪ Checking facilities’ status and overseeing the delivery of relevant services to ensure their proper functionality and covering ZINC shifts based on ZINC official working hours.
▪ Following up on relevant stock levels within ZINC facilities and equipment, to ensure their constant availability and functionality.
▪ Following up on maintenance activities across the facility to ensure smooth flow of operations and the proper execution of maintenance requests.
▪ Supporting and following up on booking events through coordinating with vendors, venues, speakers and performers in a timely manner.
▪ Assisting with arrangements, logistics and preparations of events and making sure that all ZINC partners are present and involved with related parties externally and internally.
What Do You Need to Qualify Our ideal candidate:
▪ Holds a bachelor’s degree in Design or a related field.
▪ Having Photography and videography skills is a plus.
▪ Has 0-2 years of experience.