- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with the public or external vendors.
- Arranging appointments.
- Typing, preparing, and collating reports filing.
- Prioritizing workloads.
- Liaising with relevant organizations and clients.
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks.
- Logging or processing bills or expenses.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly.
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls.
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail.
- Develop office policies and procedures and ensure they are implemented appropriately.
- Plan and supervise events, fairs, conferences etc.
- Support the implementation of promotional plans.
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems.
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports.
- Bachelor’s degree .
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office .
- Females only.
- Prefer own a car.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English Language.
- Experience as public relations specialist or similar position is a prefer.
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking.