- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from referrals, newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Web sites, and other sources.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on and contact regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, and/or talks with customers on site or by phone.
- Displays or demonstrates new product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes salable features.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm’s production and delivery schedules.
- Works with inside sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Tracks stock levels to ensure availability to handle orders.
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing personnel.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries and other issues as they might arise.
- Attends trade shows as requested.
- Bachelors’ degree, a technical discipline is preferable.
- Proven market expansion and successful sales history.
- Experience with CCTV products and market in Saudi Arabia preferably in Hikvision brand.
- Adhere to customer service principles and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and prospects.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and enter orders.
- Knowledge of Inventory software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to apply concepts such as measurements, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Good communication skills required.
- Must be well-organized.