- Definition of Calculation methodology/ Protection method definition
- Definition of Material and determine Environmental conditions
- Issuing of Bid Doc for Procurement use.
- Establishing bidder lists, evaluating and pre-qualifying vendors, bid assessments, audits, reviewing supplier’s documentation for compliance with client /international specifications /rules
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering OR Two (2) years industrial/technical College Diploma
- Five (5) years’ experience with a minimum of three years in inspection field
- Cathodic Protection Level 2 Certification
- Have working knowledge of electrical installations including materials, methods, specifications, and hazardous location identification
- Holds relevant certifications such as Cathodic Protection Level 2 certification, National Certification Program Construction Code Inspector (NCPCCI) or NFPA 70 Certified or equivalent. He shall satisfy the requirements of a fully qualified Instrument Technician/ Engineer meeting the requirements laid out by the Instrument Society of America or the Institute of Measurement Control.