- Catering Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Welcoming guests and clients.
- Effectively communicate with all guests and staff in a friendly, courteous, and timely manner.
- Organize and coordinate an event timeline, ensuring that the service runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Coordinate and oversee décor set-up and breakdown.
- Processing and receiving food orders on time.
- Maintaining an inventory of food and office supplies.
- Liaising with vendors and external suppliers.
- Oversee catering and kitchen staff.
- Managing staff schedules.
- Assisting management with food and décor budget, and managing finances.
- Maintain high personal grooming standards and professional demeanor.
- Documentation management.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Negotiation skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team-management skills.