Nana is an internet marketplace connecting customers with their favorite grocery stores, pharmacies and specialty stores. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of online grocery customer experience with a sense of affection, care, and pride. Nana was established in 2016 and is headquartered in Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia.
Nana funding: 188M SAR
Current funding stage: Series C
Nana backed by: STV, MEVP, Wamda Capital, Saudi Venture Capital, Impact46, Watar Partners
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the category manager in all daily routine Work.
- Booking Weekly Import Items.
- On-boarding the new vendors and Listing the products
- Negotiate Daily products prices for Local Items.
- Updating Assortment.
- Listing all the NEW Range and Follow Up the Orders
- Ensure product availability.
- Listing all the NEW Range and Follow Up the Orders.
- Preparing Supplier Compensation to the Finance Team.
- Weekly Consignment Promotion Follow up.
- Weekly Leaflet & In-store Promotion – Negotiation.
- Weekly Leaflet & In-store Promotion – Stores Reference.
- Pricing In-store Promotion Items & Leaflet Items.
- Pricing All Import Items & Calculating the Margin and & Logistic Cost.
- Weekly Price Survey and Checking the price of Competitors.
- Stores Promotion Forecast & Supplier Email Confirmation.
- Monitor and coordinate deliveries of promotion items.
- Monitoring and Follow up of damage, shortage, missing to Import Center.
- Stores request such (Link, creation, activation etc.).
- Import Air & Sea shipment Follow up.
- Preparing Weekly Newsletters for Management.