About the Job
- Maintaining clean and orderly checkout areas whilst serving customers with great Customer Service skills.
- Follow SOPs including counting and recording the float before trading begins and upon close of trading in order to reduce losses.
- Receiving payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits. Follow the SOP pertaining to cash handling.
- Computing and recording transactions and ensuring 100% accuracy for all register transactions.
- Counting and recording the float before trading begins and upon close of trading.
- Cash handling and safe custody of collected cash.
- Ensuring that company’s customers are well-attended to, assuring their needs is satisfied.
- Work efficiently and effectively in order to minimize queues.
- Maintaining clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Ensuring and maintaining adequate stock of printed stationery at required stock level.
- To represent FootGenix brand at the required level
- To maintain standards to the required level
- Strong Numerical Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- From 1 – 3 years in same position.
- Experience in a retail, customer service or sales environment
- Computer: Skills in the usage of personal computers and related software applications.
- Experience Requirements: Knowledge of customer service principles and processes
- Languages: Can communicate in English.
- High level of Accuracy, Mathematical, Organizational and Customer Service Skills
- ERP experience is preferable.
- QUALIFICATIONS:Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Commerce/ Accounting background an advantage.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- Professional Knowledge Excellent computer skills special in (Excel, Word, Access) also Specialized programs in accounting and financial analysis and budgeting.