1. Prepare Cash Vouchers
2. Responsible in maintaining and disbursing petty cash
3. Prepare Petty Cash replenishments in accordance with the company procedures
4. Operates cash register, makes change and issues receipts to customers
5. Answer the telephone Understand and respond appropriately to basic customer inquires
6. Supervise housekeeping and overall status of branch, employee and customer needs
7. Monitor and maintain the attendance record of branch employees
8. Update and maintain mailing/e-mail lists, produced mailings and reports as requested.
9. Gather and submit to HR main office the various requests from the branch employees by gathering signatures on other forms required by HR etc.
10. Work closely and coordinate with the branch in charge for the overall implementation of project in compliance with the company policies and procedures.
- Successfully completed a G.C.E A/L passed with Commerce stream together G.C.E O/L with Credit pass for Math.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an analyst or in a similar capacity.
- Should have good knowledge of SAP..
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Exceptionally good excel skills