Cash Van Salesman – Riyadh & Dammam
- Achieve monthly sales and collection targets
- To sell the company products to our current and potential customers.
- Ensure sales route is followed diligently and achieve coverage target as per set daily journey plan
- Maintains sufficient stock in the van at all times to fulfill customers’ demands.
- Accountable for stocks in his van.
- Accountable for Cash sales collection and on-time submission.
- Prepare and present daily sales and collection reports.
- Prospect, visit, and recruit new customers
- Address customer issues/complaints and communicate related information in a timely manner to management.
- Implementation of promotions and rollout of new products.
- Maintain communication with team members.
- Establish excellent rapport with customers.
- Report competitor activities, prices in the marketplace.
- Uphold corporate integrity and values while ensuring all activities comply with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain vehicle in proper condition.
- Experience: 2 – 3 years cash van, Food Services is a plus.
- Physically capable of loading and unloading stock.
- Drives refrigerated or non-refrigerated vehicles (6 wheels).
- Education higher secondary school certificate.
- Good reading and handwriting in Arabic and English
- Should have a valid Saudi driving license.
- Age 25 to 35 years.
- Strong personality, a team player, committed and an achiever