Cased Hole Geoscientist
Do you enjoy creating innovative and strategic solutions to solve complex problems?Would you like to participate in the application of scientific and engineering methodologies?
Join our cutting-edge Reservoir Technical Services team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Geoservices team provides support to multiple product lines within our organization. We collaborate with internal cross-functional teams and customers to provide services from exploration through to production.
Take ownership for industry leading projects
As a Service Delivery Geoscientist, you will be providing expertise in this field of geosciences through technical input to our organization and to our customers. You will be collaborating with our product lines and customers to provide guidance for ownership of project needs and requirements to ensure successful delivery.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing real time and post job operations for Cased hole logging operations.
- Focusing mainly on production logging, well integrity and cement evaluation.
- Assisting and advising operations for pre-job planning with the client, tool configuration, on-job support and post job review.
- Preparing technical interpretation reports for Wireline services.
- Being able to work at flexible hours depending on operation needs.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a graduate in related fields (Science, Engineering, Technology)
- Have Minimum of between 3 years of relevant work experience in cased hole
- Have operations/Field experience in Wireline is a plus
- Have Knowledge in cement evaluation and production logging software is a plus
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills. Good experience as teamwork
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Flexibility within the day or week to get the job done
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!