*General Job Purpose Brief
To deliver a variety of operational service duties. Assist with cargo handling and processing at the warehouse facility with adherence to Standard Operating Procedures. Ensure that all company Operating procedures are being followed and safety and security is maintained.
01. To retrieve or store cargo from various storage locations while following the operational SOP’s in order to ensure the best handling practice of Dangerous Goods; Valuables goods; Perishables goods; Courier; Live Animals shipments; Diplomatic Mail Manifesting.
02. To prioritize the breakdown process, build up process or delivery process of shipments that have Special loads/Priorities in order to achieve and maintain operational priorities for Special loads and priority shipments.
03. Complete the flight build up activities /breakdown activities and the delivery of cargo is done using current available resources in order ensure that the operational KPI is maintained.
04. Coordinate with various operational sections within Cargo in order to ensure and maintain the on-time performance of the respective operational areas.
05. To perform and complete the operational activities and tasks assigned by sectional superiors and to ensure that such tasks are in lines with the Cargo handling procedures and Service Level Agreements with customer airlines.
06. To perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department and to ensure that these tasks are completed on time while maintaining the KPI’s for the respective department.