Support the category buying team to achieve excellence in customer proposition and results delivery.
- Support category buying team to develop assortment frequently including Brands, Products & Agencies to ensure freshness and improve profitability.
- New SKU creation: accurate and compelling content secured from supplier contacts in timely manner and internal system inputs prepared accurately
- Implement system price changes and promotions accurately + in timely manner
- Review stock + sale and maintain relevant PSI reports to generate suggested purchase orders for sign off within buying team
- Regular planogram updates with merchandising team to cover effective display principles and ensure sell out of phase out / display inventory
- Ensure accuracy of marketing briefing content + sign off with marketing team on all core assets by product
- Competitor price benchmarking on daily basis/ as required from social media, relevant assets + store visits
- Minimum weekly visits to core stores and competitors with actionable follow up circulated to wider team
- Work with online team and category to ensure category proposition is accurately stocked + merchandised.
- Support buying team with follow up on marketing proof of execution
- Relevant store communication preparation on new launches, key promotions, SOP circulation, pricing + bundle memo circulation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and aptitude to draw out plans and assess accurately the market needs for the category
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent MS office skills; knowledge of SAP or Business Objects preferred
- Passion for consumer electronics is preferred
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Attention to detail / analytical
- Superior drive + follow-up