- Ensure the presence of selected product range, displayed in a correct way.
- Technical knowhow of equipment and daily operations.
- Respect commercial procedure such as facing, filling, ordering, labeling.
- Correct treatment of products/meat for waste and shrinkage.
- Cutting, grinding and preparing meats as per standards selling of the store.
- Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment and ensuring displays and signage’s are accurate and attractive.
- Weighing, packaging, pricing and displaying products as per standard of the store.
- Keeping records, monitoring stocks, inventory.
- High School or Diploma in Butchery or related courses.
- 20 – 40 years old. Has 2 years similar experience, GCC experienced in similar industry is preferable.
- Can speak and understand English, Bilingual is preferable
- Able to work in cold, refrigeration room where the meat has to be stored.
- Sound knowledge of all meat related to Health & Safety, Customer service in handling and dealing with different customers; ability in quality control checking and stocks monitoring.
- Has super knife skills and proven record of successful retail and commercial butchering