The Business System Specialist main role is to assist the day-to-day operations and performances of the Online Learning programs and platforms. The role will be responsible for the efficiency of business operations ensuring the alignment of the different key activities. The role will also develop the business requirement for the systems required to operate the online learning platform, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and website.
The role will be responsible for overseeing the planning, development and maintenance of the learning digital infrastructure. The role will collect the KPIs, deploy systems, and manage key projects that might also cut across the different units within the Entrepreneurship Center. The role will include providing guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the Entrepreneurship Center’s vision and culture. The goal will be to ensure the functionality and efficiency of our activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
Scope of Work
- Develop the business requirement for the online learning platform, CRM and entrepreneurship website.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to build the entrepreneurship online portal. • Organize and coordinate operations to maximize the online learning reach and efficiency.
- Optimize the online learning platform and its infrastructure for the best search engine performance and visibility.
- Manage multiple service providers and coordinate efforts and deliver on project timelines.
- Compile and analyze data analytics about the user behavior and generate reports accordingly.
- Oversee Key Performance Indicators for the system and the center and generate reports and assess performance accordingly.
- Run system analysis and drive system procurement for the needs of the Center. • Manage projects and system deployment from planning to execution including budget controls and project timelines.
- Manage events production from technical requirement and system deployments. • Document processes and procedures of systems and the center’s operations • Oversee critical projects and align with internal units within the Entrepreneurship Center.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities in the field of his/her position.
- Ability to analyze technology needs and use cases.
- Match technology needs to available tools and platforms and recommend business and system solutions to address team objectives.
- Prioritize large sets of conflicting requirements and focus on system delivery on timely manner.
- Minimum bachelor’s in computer science, Business, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in system development and analysis.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Fluency in English language and Arabic language is a plus.
- Ability to work alone as well as in teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.