The post holders are expected to:
– Contribute to the scholarship and intellectual life of the Technical College by conducting high quality teaching as appropriate and as instructed by the Head of Department
– The post holders will also participate in the Centre and wider Departmental activities
– In addition to teaching, subject planning, preparation and research, Instructors should also advise and guide students
– Invigilating examinations
– Participate in faculty and administrative meetings
– Act on academic committees, and organize departmental workshops.
– The range of duties may vary from time to time but faculties are engaged primarily in teaching.
– Remain current in the field of study through regular research, attendance at conferences and publishing in peer-reviewed journals and similar places
– Present stellar lectures to students that inspire strong discussions and keep students interested
– Working days: 5 days a week (Sunday to Thursday)
– Working hours: 8 hours/per day
– Contact hours: 18 to 21 contact hours/week
– At least 56 days paid annual leave
– One Year Renewable contract (Performance basis)
– Student age: between 17 to 25