· Excellent business analysis and timely production of Performance KPIs, financial review reports including Performance and financial commentaries.
· Excellent experience in Reviewing program business cases and challenges all financial figures including ROI, NPV, other project KPIs and strong executive presentation preparations.
· Provide ongoing Performance and financial advice and support to the Management and their teams.
· Data visualization and analytics related activities for enterprise wide performance management, KPIs, financial…etc.
· Handle change management and communication plans on successful completion of large and critical strategic initiatives/ new plans.
· Support Shared Services target operating model and transformations (Globalization,, Hybrid Delivery Models…etc)
· Ensure that project risks and opportunities, mitigation plans and savings plans are properly calculated and disclosed at the project reviews
· certified Project Management involved in structuring the strategic planning and execution monitoring process guidelines while strategic transformation projects for SS
· Business process management (BPM) using process modelling tools MS Visio and ARIS to model.
· Excellent knowledge, background and ability for the followings:
- Design and develop governance structures and operating rhythm for strategic programs
- Develop and deliver smart and insightful executive dashboards for management decision support in addition, excellent Accounting and financial skills
- Ability of developing executive presentations and analyses related including smart and insightful executive information.
- Preparing various Cost and Performance Benchmarking utilizing external benchmarks from leading consulting firms (Hackett, AT Kerney & APQC)
- Develop and ability to analyze and recommend Business Partnership Model and experience in Service Level Agreement (SLA) analysis related including smart and insightful executive information.
- Minimum University Degree in commercially oriented discipline such as finance, business administration, or related fields, or in Engineering or in information systems.
- Minimum 6 to 8 Performance and financial management experience.
- Fluent English language.
- Fully aware about global taxation systems.