We are looking for a highly organized Business Development Specialist to coordinate with company executives and sales & marketing professionals to review current market trends in order to propose new business ideas that can improve revenue margins.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- 2-5 years of previous experience as a Business Development Specialist or similar role
- English (Written & Spoken) is a must.
- Previous experience in E-commerce.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.