Job Description :
- Manage collaboration with academic partners and ensure the implementation of the training programs
- Analyze business operation and sales strategies to identify new opportunities and build strong relationships based on researches.
- Identify new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, product and services.
- Attend conferences to explore educational opportunities, expand potential customer base, and learn about new vendors and suppliers.
- Social and Medical insurance
- Training courses in many fields
- Attractive salary
Job Requirements :
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Fluency in English language is a must
Qualifications and Skills:
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint