To develop and implement the sale plan for Abu Dhabi with a focus on road freight to ensure revenue growth, business development and profitability growth. To work closely with other internal departments and stakeholders through regular meetings to ensure client/ contractual needs and expectations are communicated to achieve positive results.
KEY RESULTS AREAS (RESPONSIBILITIES)
• Contributing to the development and implementation of the Sales Plan to support the Sales and Marketing strategy.
• Establishing sales policies, procedures, selling and reporting guidelines to support the sales team in achieving the objectives, growing market share and increasing revenues within the road freight sector in Abu Dhabi.
• Managing the entire sales cycle for all the sales to ensure all customer requirements are well understood and responded to taking into consideration the capabilities offered by the company.
• Liaise with finance to ensure all customer documentation is in place.
• Managing CRM responsibilities.
• Delivering agreed revenue and sharing objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis; achieving the monthly KPI’s and supporting the team in achieving their KPI’s.
• Proactively engaging the CL/FFD/PL/TPT Operations Team to ensure all contractual requirements are well understood and ensure smooth on-boarding and execution of the contractual requirements.
• Delivering agreed revenue and sharing objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to contribute to the agreed business plans.
• Providing weekly and monthly reports, data, research and market intelligence to the Sales Manager highlighting business performance, competitive landscape and recommendations for increasing revenue. Reviewing and tracking progress (self and team) against revenue and targets; analyze sales/ revenue reports; recommending and proposing changes to existing plans and operating budgets; implementing approved changes.
• Coaches and supports the sales team members; motivating them to achieve sales targets and building strong brand equity.
• Proactively monitoring and assessing competitor initiatives; taking tactical actions to counter, protect and build the company’s position.
• Working closely with other internal departments and stakeholders through regular meetings to ensure client/ contractual needs and expectations are communicated to achieving positive results.