- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
-Bachelor’s degree in Architecture. -Proficiency in English -Organizational and time-management skills-Excellent knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD, Photoshop.-Numerical abilities and well organized.