ASBIS Middle East is looking for a Business Development Manager – Gaming to manage the Gaming distribution business in the GCC. Successful candidate will have 5+ years of experience within the gaming products and in the UAE region.
Full responsibility for the assigned product groups business launch, development and results on the market the person is responsible for. Efficiently carries out a complex of actions, associated with business and sales development, stimulating demand. Actively contributes in sales process. Researches and analyzes the market, news, competition, products and customers’ requirements. Is in charge and negotiates the product price and the agreed conditions. Communicates with customers, takes part in meeting with them and analyzes their satisfaction. Actively assists sales managers in their training and information pool. Tests, evaluates and generates ideas for all products.
• Conducting of assortment, pricing, listing, distribution and other types of market research
• Defining the range / SKU channelization and exclusive SKUs for the market
• Development, implementation and control of local currency pricing within agreed margin targets
• Development, implementation and regular control of listing plan by customers / sales channels for the market
• Development and implementation of distribution and pricing approach by sales channels for the market (market price waterfall / food chain, bonus conditions, promotional conditions etc) ·
• Development and providing of sales planning by SKU in line with agreed sales plans for the market
• Implementation of sales planning with the highest possible forecast accuracy
• Development and Implementation of ATL and BTL range promotion plan including but not limited advertising ATL and BTL, merchandising, POSM placement, demonstrators’ teams in retail, joints promotions with customers etc
• Analytical work, preparation of regular types of reporting
• Any other tasks related to business development on the market
• Achieve revenue, margin and business mix targets
• Develop strong relationships and increase profitability with current and prospective customers
• Maintain healthy sales opportunity pipeline
• Work with company CRM for all phases of business development and sales cycle and reporting