•Manage and lead Kuwaiti Business Development team
•Prepare and submit reports to Sales Manager
•Communicate effectively with targeted Kuwaiti audience and focus efforts on growing the wallet share of Kuwaiti Business.
• Acquire a significant new base of Kuwaiti customers by identifying potential Kuwaiti customers and plan business development activities for acquisition.
• Communicate effectively for engaging with customers and creating good relations with them.
• Develop a comprehensive and aligned business development plan for implementation.
• Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related targets as needed.
• Work closely with back office teams to solve customer grievances.
•Coordinate with and motivate the Kuwaiti sales staff team to deliver the monthly targets.
•Monitor and encourage the Business development activities done by Kuwaiti staff like the telemarketing and visiting the potential customers.
•Promote the digital channels like the Mobile apps to the Kuwaiti audience and meet the targets set for online transfers and FX delivery.
Education Degree : Bachelor
Major : Business Administration
Years of Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Field of Experience: Experience in a similar industry
•Strong communication skills
•The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
•Excellent time management
•Creative outlook and problem solving
•Marketing and Sales skills
•Skill in prioritizing and meeting obligation
•Good negotiation skills and Business knowledge
•Strong analytical and project management skills
Gender : Any
Age : 28 – 40 Years
Preferred Language : Arabic, English
Duty Shift / Timings
: One Shift / 08:00am – 05:00pm
Salary & Benefits
Salary : Attractive Salary
Other Benefits : As per company policy
No of Vacancies : 1
Job Country : Kuwait
Nationality : Kuwait
Career Level : Mid-Career