- Establishes thorough knowledge of the markets that TMG operates in and builds a deep understanding of the current and future customer needs.
- Advises TMG Executive Committee members and management team on which expansions and new markets to enter, which segments to service, and which products to develop.
- Develops a growth strategy focused both on financial and market opportunities and consumer needs.
- Establishes customer profiling as a result of the conducted research.
- Analyze the interface between market research and business analytics to create internal database information.
- Develops customer engagement and customer retention strategies.
- Prepares strategies for Business Intelligence processes for TMG
- Coordinates with different marketing sectors divisions to design and evaluate marketing campaigns.
- Analyzes and executes customer opinion studies and quantitative and qualitative market research studies.
- Performs market segmentation research and develops customer engagement strategies.
- Analyzes the Group’s different Marketing Strategies for current and future projects utilization.
- Analyzes and expands business operations toward sustained growth.
- Creates and maintains a data vision and strategy for the organization including a roadmap to show progress made.
- Ensures the technology and data business intelligence architecture provides the appropriate technical capabilities to support all TMG’s sectors.
- Prepares architecture for data prepares strategies, and provides business object solutions as per requirements.
- Analyzes all complex data and identifies requirements for business enhancement projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any related field.
- Postgraduate studies are a plus.
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Experience in real estate is an asset