- Locate potential business deals by market research and contacting potential landlords
- Responsible for maximizing the sales of the company by sourcing the properties
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining negotiating and closing deals for real estate
- Work closely with leasing department to design and execute strategies in developing business
- Interface with existing landlords to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth
- Develop and deliver the business plans trough carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new services.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Serves as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects.
- Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our Company’s services.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience with a developer or real estate agency in similar capacity with proven track record
- Experience in a bank’s property management division will be an added advantage
- Thorough understanding of UAE property market
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Superior presentation and excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
- Only candidates with valid UAE driving license may apply