- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identifying business opportunities within mostly the government sector.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Candidate must be a confident business manager who has experience in Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Sales Planning and Meeting Sales Goals, Territory Management and must have good Market Knowledge. Excellent communication skills are vital for your success in this role.
- 15 years of Sales experience with 5+ years of past BD experience
- Strong English and Arabic
- Bachelor’s degree on a related subject, preferably Architect or Design related. (Master is an advantage).
- Excellent command in business communication and CRM
- Computer software competencies including Microsoft Office Suite