A reputable company in Beirut is seeking to hire a Business Development Director. He is responsible deliver strategic new business development contracts through innovative and strategic plans that endeavor to build and foster relationships with key stakeholders. Decode commercial opportunities into new business cases, dealing with a wide range of businesses in the LPG sector, with key deliverable based on set targets and revenue generated in line with company vision, mission and values.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Strategically plan and develop a pipeline of new business opportunities, moving each accurately through the relevant stages in the system and maintain accurate and up-to-date data within the CRM
- Manage the execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers and stakeholder partnerships.
- Create and manage a customer value plan for new customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Research the potential sales province markets and identify potential customers.
- Conduct Cold calling using targeted prospecting and using own network, establishing and developing positive business and customer relationships
- Identify value proposition gaps, build capabilities, and develop strategic solutions.
- Forecast long-term market availabilities and strategic plans, keep informed of competitive developments, and can help develop immediate responses to new markets threats and opportunities.
- Prepare weekly reports on the progress of offers and sales activities.
- Organization and planning
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Information management
- Formal presentation skills
- Stress tolerance
- Excellent understanding of selling and trading
- Energetic, ambitious and willing to learn and accept new challenges
- Excellent Communication and Persuasive Skills
- Be customer-oriented
- High level of integrity and sound work ethics
- Thorough Computer Skills – Proficient in MS Office applications with ERP experience
- Organizational and Planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated – results oriented with high adaptability
- Background in various data analysis.
- Must have the ability to handle confidential information regarding the company, vendors and customers and be able to maintain that confidentiality in a professional manner.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written), Arabic is a plus
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills