- Developing new business relationships, generate and negotiate new revenue streams for the company.
- Will be required to use business contacts and relationships to ensure that the company is always aware of upcoming projects
- Developing sales plans, forecasts, campaigns, and strategies to achieve sales objectives and profitability growth.
- The role will require networking to enhance the company commercial network
- To promote and maintain a high level of visibility for Company’s services and brand and coordinate public relations related efforts
- Present the company to potential clients using different types of communication, including face to face meetings, presentations, telephone calls, emails etc.
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Complete pre-qualification procedures with potential clients and consultants
- Act as a representative of the company at key exhibitions, conferences, and networking events.
- Adopt a team approach; work with others in pursuing common goals
- To maintain high level relationships with the Company’s existing clients and partners
- Candidate must have a minimum of 8-10 years of previous business development experience.
- Electrical Engineering Degree, MBA would be an advantage.
- Prior Electrical System components experience is a MUST
- Strong knowledge of Electrical systems brands & suppliers
- Self-motivated and self-starter to take end-to-end responsibility of operational issues reported by customer till resolution.
- Proven Sales record background
- Excellent Communication Skills
- local network with MEP contractors and consultants