- Manage key accounts of our retail customers across the Kingdom, which include, supermarkets, hypermarkets, convenience stores, and petrol stations. For example, Carrefour, Spinneys, etc….
- Lead and motivate the sales team of delivery drivers, sales executives, and merchandisers.
- Understand variations in performance among the individual outlets and the remedy the anomalies to maximize sales.
- Automate the merchandising quality control process by implementing the needed IT systems.
- Scan the competitor horizon and work with the R&D team to develop winner products to fill any market gaps you find.
- Manage the inventory, billing, and invoicing, collection and account maintenance cycle via our ERP system.
- Manage the demand forecast with the factory to ensure the appropriate level of stock is maintained and no run-outs or over stocking happens.
- Manage the delivery fleet and own the replenishment schedule in the most efficient non-firefighting manner.
- Ensure payments of outstanding balance are done in a timely manner according to the payment terms.
The ideal candidate will have 5-15 years of Business Development / Key Account Managerment / Sales & Marketing experience.
The candidate should have strong understanding of the Saudi Market across various channels specially Modern Trade Channels
The candidate will be based in DUBAI and will be required to travel to Saudi on a regular basis (25-40%)
Knowledge of Arabic will be added advantage.