Job Title: Business Controller (German)
Job Code: 065/001/289
Salary: AED 20,000 – 25,000
– Strategic Planning – Support the Management team in conducting strategic analysis and drive strategic conclusions plus measures for strategy implementation, communicate target, etc.
– Operational Planning and Budgeting – Establishing and communicating planning premises and top-down targets; drawing up budgets, rolling over adjustments to final plan, if necessary, etc.
– Forecasting – Establishing a data basis for forecasting; ongoing comparing data basis with the last forecast or plan/budget and analysing variances, etc.
– Cost accounting – Maintain master data, cost accounting and allocation, preliminary cost calculation, calculating period results, conduct variance analyses, etc.
– Management Reporting – Managing reporting system / data processes; drawing up reports with variance analysis and comments, etc.
– Project and investment controlling – Planning / preparing of projects and investments, supporting approval / decision making, ongoing costing and reporting of projects and investments, etc.
– Function Controlling – Perform controlling for specific functions, such as production, R&D, procurement, sales, logistics, marketing, HR, IT, etc.
– Management Support – Initiating and working in process analysis and optimization; drawing up reports (variance analysis and comments; Working in projects).
– Support enhancement of organization, processes, instruments and systems – Continuously examine quality of controlling and ongoing developing of controlling, etc.
– Master Data Management – support master data team for the management of product master data.
– Ensure implementation of governance given from parent company in Germany (e.g. Supply chain, functional P&L etc.)
– Supporting management with ad-hoc analysis to enable implementation of strategic initiatives, actively supporting business decision-making.